(Online-Kurs) English for Tax Professionals (B2/C1)
Working in a specialist environment such as accounting, auditing or tax requires the ability to explain German principles and regulations in English. This online live course addresses a wide variety of skills essential for professionals in these fields: conducting client interviews, drafting tax and accounting-related correspondence, holding meetings and teleconferences, researching information. The course book, authored by course instructor Patrick Mustu, comes along with a CD and contains real-life business situations such as presentations, interviews and teleconferences. Topics include:
- jobs in accounting: tax advisors and public accountants.
- advising employees: Social security system and taxes.
- advising freelancers and entrepreneurs: registration, bookkeeping, VAT, trade and corporation tax.
- international taxation: tax treaties, tax avoidance and tax evasion, VAT in the EU.
- auditing: annual reports, financial statements, IAS/IFRS, internal and external auditing, corporate governance, accounting scandals, Sarbanes-Oxley, creative accounting.
Course book: Patrick Mustu, English for Tax Professionals, Cornelsen (ISBN 978-3-464-20193-0).
For this online live course, you will need a computer with a headset (earphones and microphone) and a camera, a quiet room and a reliable internet connection. You can also use your smartphone or tablet. Ahead of the first session, please make sure that all your equipment is working well.
You will also need to sign up at the VHS learning platform. You will receive all information on how to do this about four days before your course starts.
Anmeldeschluss: 14. September
Legende: frei fast belegt voll / Warteliste beendet
|Beginn||18.09.2020 - 17:00 Uhr bis 18:30 Uhr|
|Dauer||3 Termine, Beginn: Freitag
Alle einzelnen Termine
|Gruppengröße||mindestens 4 Teilnehmende|
||EUR 53,00, ermäßigt: 42,40 / 26,50
|Mitzubringen / Hinweis||Lehrbuch: Patrick Mustu, English for Tax Professionals, Cornelsen (ISBN 978-3-464-20193-0).
Das Lehrbuch ist im Kurspreis <@F<nicht<@F> enthalten.